Patient Information – Tulsa, OK
Our team wants to make sure that your visit is as enjoyable as possible, including the logistical parts. From the moment you arrive to final checkout, our team will walk you through the process. In order to have a successful appointment, you need to know some information beforehand to be better prepared. Keep reading below, and if you have any questions, just give us a call.
Your First Dental Visit
When you come to our dental office…
- You will be greeted by our front desk team and checked in
- We will give you a quick tour of our dental office
- Then, we’ll call you back and have your teeth X-rayed
- You’ll meet Dr. Susman, and he’ll perform a comprehensive oral exam
- He will identify and explain any problems he finds
- Afterward, our team will schedule follow-up appointments if necessary
New Patient Forms
For your first appointment, we ask that you come a little early to fill out some necessary paperwork, which gives us your insurance information, medical and dental history, and more. Or, you can click below and complete the forms before you arrive. That way, you’ll spend less time in our waiting room.
Dental Insurance Welcome
We work with many dental insurance plans and can help you save significantly on your dental care by taking advantage of your coverage.
We proudly accept the following dental insurance plans:
- Delta Dental of all states
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
- BCBS of OK
- BCBS Federal
- And many more!
CareCredit Financing Available
When it comes time to pay for your dental treatment, doing so all at one time can be stressful on anyone’s budget. That’s why we also accept payment through CareCredit. This financing company can make the cost more manageable by breaking it up into small monthly payments. And the best part is that you may be able to get low- or even no-interest financing. Contact us to learn more!