Replacing Missing Teeth – Tulsa, OK
You Can Have
a Full Smile Again
Millions of people with missing teeth miss out on their favorite foods simply because they can’t chew them. Or, they avoid talking to loved ones and friends because they are afraid they’ll slur their speech. Fortunately, Dr. Susman can help a patient fill any gaps and rebuild their smile so they can enjoy their life again by replacing missing teeth in Tulsa, OK. To learn more and schedule an appointment, contact us today.
Dr. Susman Says…
30+ Years of
“We’re Not Pushy, you’ll
Control the On & Off Button.”
- State-of-the-Art Dental Implants Look Great & Last a Lifetime
If a patient is missing a single tooth, or even up to three in a row, Dr. Susman can use a dental bridge to replace them. This prosthetic consists of multiple dental crowns bonded together that literally “bridge” the space in someone’s smile. The crowns on either end are fitted over the nearby remaining teeth to give the new ones their stability, allowing a patient to eat, speak, and smile like they used to.
Dentures & Partials
For patients missing several teeth, we can provide:
- Partial dentures that are custom-shaped to fit between any remaining teeth like the final piece of a puzzle.
- Full dentures that can replace an entire row with a single prosthetic.
- Implant-retained dentures that provide a more comfortable fit and stronger bite than regular ones.
Dental implants are the most comprehensive tooth replacement available today because they:
- Are the only option that restores both the root and crown of a tooth.
- Support the jawbone from the inside to prevent bone loss.
- Are able to fully replicate how natural teeth look and function.
- Offer a stability superior to traditional prosthetics.
- Can be trusted to last for 30 years or more.