Sedation Dentistry – Tulsa, OK
We Can Help
Dental anxiety is a problem that millions of people struggle with, so much so that many avoid necessary care for years at a time, allowing even minor problems to become painful and damaging. At SmileRemodels & Digital Dentistry, we take patient comfort very seriously, so if you’re nervous about receiving dental care, please let us know. We can use sedation dentistry in Tulsa, OK to guarantee a calm appointment every time. Whether it’s been six months or six years since your last dental visit, sedation can make your next one a relaxing experience, so give us a call today if you’d like to learn more.
Dr. Susman Says…
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation for Quick Relaxation
- Oral Conscious Sedation: Make Severe Nerves Quickly Disappear
- Friendly Team
Nitrous Oxide Dental Sedation
This form of sedation is perfect for patients who just need a little help getting through their standard checkups and cleanings. It involves:
- A patient breathing in a mixture of nitrous oxide and oxygen through a small mask placed over the nose.
- This makes a patient become calmer and slightly numb.
- The mask stays on for the entire appointment.
- Once it’s removed, a patient should feel normal within minutes.
Oral Conscious Sedation Dentistry
For more severe dental phobia, we can prescribe medication for a patient to take at home on the day of their appointment. That way, by the time they actually reach our dental office, they’ll already be completely relaxed from head to toe. Most patients stay awake during their visit, but many end up dozing off as well! Oral conscious sedation is so strong, in fact, that we require a friend or family member to drive a patient to and from our dental office on the day of their treatment.